Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween

Halloween night was on a Wednesday this year:)  So, we had a quick corn dog dinner and then we were off.  We 1st went to K's PreSchool Trunk-or-Treat with our BFF's:)
 
 
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum:)

 
My Fam!
 
 
Our crew of 6:)  LOVE them!
 
 
Keegan LOVED being Spiderman this year.  It was SOOO cute the 1st time he put his mask on.  He had to go to the mirror so he could see himself:)) 
 

 
 
Bouncing out allllll his energy in a bounce house!
 
 
GRRRRR!  Joshua LOVED his costume as well.  He has been wanting to be a Karate Kid for the past 2 years.  He loves watching the show Kickin It.  This year we got him an actual Karate uniform.  I predict both costumes will provide hours of play for the boys.
 
 
 
And here is just a shot of my Halloween Mantel, before it starts coming down. 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE decorating for the holidays and Halloween is probably my FAV right behind Christmas.  :))
 
 
 
And here's a sweet little snack we made in my classroom on Halloween day!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment