Monday, November 26, 2012

Twas the weekend before Thanksgiving...

and all in their seats, Mikey and his CraZieS are ready to EAT:))
 
{corny, I know!!:))  I'm a teacher, what can I say??!!}
 

 
 
 We spent a wonderful weekend @ Mikey and Donna's.  Our Nonna is such a yummy cook!
 
 
Above: with baby Nora
Below:  Kennedy, Aiden, Joshua, and Keegan
 
 
 
ONLY at Mikeys house can the children play with drills in the dirt...and hatchets!
 
 
Good food + No nap = A VERY tired Keegan!
 

 
We had a wonderful weekend full of Thanksgiving memories!  I am SOOO SOOO THANKFUL for my family.  There is no other man like my Daddy and I just LOVE him and Donna to the moon and back:))
 
And here is a glimpse of my Fall decor...because now everything is all Christmas:)))
 
 


 
THANKFUL treats for K's school. 
Courtesy of pinterest!
 
 
J's class got some too...just in a different packaging than this:)
 
 
We are SOOOO ThAnKfUL!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment